Founded in 2009 by Rodney & Amy Goble, the L.E.A.D. Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non – profit organization that has supported student – athletes, non – profits and community initiatives for the past 10 years. The L.E.A.D. Foundation focuses on four key pillars to develop student – athletes: leadership, education, action and development.
The L.E.A.D. Foundation focuses on helping communities through youth development, community service and supporting other non – profits through Leadership, Education, Action and Development. L.E.A.D. empowers and assists student – athletes through social awareness, educational guidance and financial assistance. Through the Foundations efforts students are given the tools and opportunities to excel in reaching their academic and athletic goals as well as impact the community.
- Education & Development of Student-Athletes
- Community Service
- Supporting Nonprofits include Chad Tough Foundation, Fight against Leukemia (Emma Roberts Strong), Special Olympics, Inkster and Jackson Youth Football Orgs, Verde Children’s Home – Manta, Ecuador, Foundation Por Amor & Montanita, Extreme Response, Athletes In Action, Young Life, and more!
EXECUTIVE TEAM & BOARD MEMBERS
- Executive Director Justin Cessante
- Community Relations Mario Hines
- Co – Founder Amy Goble
- Co – Founder Rodney Goble
- Board Member John Chwalibog
- Board Member Bill Emerson
- Board Member Herman Moore
- Board Member Edward Lowe
- Board Member Crystal Rusch